X8 Multi-Purpose LED PHOTON Skincare Mask Treatment
Revitalize and Rejuvenate the layers of your skin with our Cell Renewing 7 Color Photon Therapy Mask. Utilizing seven Photon Light Therapy’s that penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, providing a multitude of skin rejuvenation treatments for the face and neck. Using specific light wavelengths to boost collagen production, promote circulation, treat existing acne and kill bacteria, as well as accelerate skin recovery.
The perfect Non-Surgical solution to achieve a younger & healthier complexion. A Non-Invasive treatment that has the added benefit of being Painless, Gentle and Relaxing with no recovery time required. Perfect for all skin types. Using all spectrums of light instead to activate the skin’s own biochemical healing processes, treating an array of skin concerns, for a brightened and more youthful radiant glow.
Methods of Treatment:
Red LED Light: Has the ability to reach down into all the layers of the skin where it rejuvenates, stimulates collagen production, prompts cellular repair, and increases circulation promoting a more vibrant and youthful complexion. Red LED Lights work synergistically to deliver optimal skin rejuvenation.
This combination of Photon lights is ideal for deeper lines and wrinkles, scarring, promoting a more even skin tone, and burning fat.
Blue LED Light: Has been proven to have powerful anti-bacterial properties that have the ability to kill acne-causing bacteria, to prevent and treat acne. Blue light also helps to purify the skin, stabilize oil glands, and soothe inflammation.
Green LED Light: Is absorbed into the skin where it has a calming effect. It helps to lighten hyperpigmentation spots revealing a brighter complexion. The calming effect also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the surface of the skin. Green LED Therapy is used to treat dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and sun spots, even sagging skin.
Yellow LED Light: Reduces the appearance of redness, swelling, and inflammation. This color of light is beneficial for Rosacea and treating burns such as sunburns. Also stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin and is effective in treating abnormal pigmentation (hypo and hyper), improving lymphatic function, and stimulating circulation.
Purple LED Light: Increases cell regeneration. It decreases the telomeres of DNA in the cell to essentially bring it back to a stem cell-like (brand new cell) state so that it can divide and create new cells.
Cyan LED Light: Enhances cell energy and has a good metabolism facilitating effect. Using green and blue light to prevent acne, purify the skin, and has a calming effect that has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the surface of the skin.
White LED Light: Using the full light spectrum penetrates the skin deeply, to accelerate the tissue metabolism, correct and even skin discolorations, improve the appearance of fine lines and aging skin. Also kills bacteria that cause spots and pimples helping to prevent breakouts and minimize scarring.
- Minimized Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Increases Skin Elasticity
- Shrinks Pores
- Reduces Redness
- Evens Skin Tone
- Heals Sun Damaged Skin
- Improves Texture
- Accelerates Cell Regeneration
- Digital Screen
Anti-Aging: LED Light Therapy benefits tired, aging skin: it helps with the softening of lines, folds, and wrinkles, healthier circulation, increased moisture and radiance, accelerated skin repair, improved elasticity and skin texture, as well as stimulating the collagen process, naturally.
Hyper-pigmentation: Age spots, freckles, uneven pigmentation due to sun exposure. Most cases of skin hyperpigmentation even out over time from the use of LED Light therapy.
Acne and blemishes: LED Light therapy can assist in the repair of acne and blemishes because it stimulates the skin’s natural healing process and helps to kill bacteria caused by Acne.
How to use:
- Cleanse facial and neck area prior to use and allow skin to dry completely. Do not use a coarse towel to dry face or neck. This will lead to unhealthy pores and rough skin. Use a gentle cloth and pat skin surface until dry.
- When using Facial Mask Connect power supply box into a power outlet → Connect opposite end of power supply box to Hand Held Device Controller → Connect USB Mask plug to Hand Held Device Controller into selected USB Port ( Left / Right )
- When using Neck Mask Connect power supply box into a power outlet → Connect opposite end of power supply box to Hand Held Device Controller → Connect USB Mask plug to Hand Held Device Controller into selected USB Port ( Left / Right )
- Facial and Neck Mask may be used separately or together. For optimal results it is recommended to use together for enhanced overall results.
Selecting LED Light Color: Select Desired LED Therapy Light Color by pressing Color Select / Start. When a selection is made Facial / Neck Mask will illuminate color selection.
- C1 Red
- C2 Green
- C3 Blue
- C4 Yellow
- C5 Purple
- C6 Cyan
- C7 White
- C8 Multi-Color Rotation
Select Treatment Time: Select Desired Treatment Time in accordance with Outlet Port Selection (Left/Right) of Device using Up or Down Arrow Symbol to set time.
Select Brightness Intensity: Ranging from A1 (Lowest Light Intensity) to A9 (Brightest Light Intensity) press Brightness button to reach desired Light Intensity.
Select Flicker Intensity: Ranging from F0 Light Stationary Mode to F4 Highest Flickering Mode press Flicker Button to reach desired Flicker Intensity.
Am I a candidate for LED light therapy?: Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure. Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John’s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light. So, It is best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
- Breast Feeding
- Currently on photosensitive drugs
- Currently taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restore the skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduce skin redness, scarring, and dry patches
Can I use acne products with my LED mask?: Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high-quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED mask but can be applied afterward.
Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED mask?: Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high-quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
How often can I use my LED mask?: For the LED facial mask, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. Recommended use is 20-25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3-4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Frequency: The number of treatments needed varies by skin type and condition. Some people see visible results almost immediately and others take more time depending on skin condition.
Always Remember That:
- LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
- Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this mask will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
Product price based off net content for advertised ml volume.